Thank you for purchasing from Laura Prickett Handmade jewels and curiosities or following one of my workshops..♡
I want you to be happy with your purchase or workhop so please let me know if there is anything I can help you with.
Custom orders are welcome, personal appointments can be made if you should wish for a piece of jewelry to be designed to your wishes...♡
1) Jewelry should not be exposed to perfumes, lotions or aerosol sprays.
2) Keep your jewellery and separate compartments and if possible in small ziplock bags.
3) Keep your jewellery away from extreme heat or sunlight.
4) Remove your jewellery when cleaning, showering or swimming in a pool.
5) Most importantly keep your jewellery clean and dry.
Returns and exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges just contact me within: 14 days of delivery.
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery.
The following items can’t be returned or exchange because of the nature of these items, unless they arrived damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders.
(This includes personal/custom jewellery created by the customer-workshop participant during a workshop)
- Intimate items for health or hygiene reasons (This includes earrings).
- Items on sale.
Returns and exchange details for Laura Prickett Hand made jewels & curiosities.
I hope you are entirely satisfied with your purchase, but I do appreciate for the items bought online that buying jewelry you’ve only seen in a photograph can be tricky.
For that reason I’ve attempted to provide as much information in each description as possible.
If when you receive your item purchased from online it fails to reach your expectations, please contact me within 3 days of receiving to arrange return of goods.
••• Please do not return goods without contacting me first •••
- I am happy to accept returns (in perfect condition and in the original packaging) for replacement or refund.
- The purchaser is responsible for return postage.
- Jewelry that has been personalised, custom-made, casted after one of my workshops or altered to your specifications, intimate jewelry like earrings or sale items cannot be returned.
- if you are returning your item then the item should be returned by a fully insured and track all means of postage.
- I cannot be held responsible for any losses incurred should they go astray Nor any postal charges involved in either return or replacements of goods.
- I cannot be held responsible for the loss and or damage of items whilst in transit.
- Please ensure that the items are suitably protected against damage whilst in transit.
- All custom charges are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Cancellations are possible within 24 hours of purchasing and your money will be refunded.
EXCEPTION with custom or personalised orders: NO cancellations will be accepted for made to order products after 24 hours from the time and order has been placed.
A cancellation may be considered at the shop owners discretion and will be at subject to the cancellation fee due to waste of Labour and material cost.
Workshop policies & cancellations:
-Workshop has a start up Minimum of 3 participants till a maximum of 5 participants in total.
-You can register via my website contact page to book a workshop by appointment only.
-After you have sent a request you and if the date is availible you will receive a conformation that allows you to deposit the registration fee (€85,00 p.p.)on to the account number to confirm your workshop date, only then is the date set for you.
(You will then receive an additional information email with all the extra information i.e. address, parking and more etc)
-Cancellations of a workshop date can be made upto either 48hours or 24hours before the set workshop date.
•Cancellation made before the 48 hours of the set workshop date = Total refund if the registration fee p.p.
•Cancellation made between the 48 and 24 hours of the set workshop date = 50% refund of the registration fee p.p.
•Cancellation made after the 24 hours of the set workshop date = NO refund.
If no cancellation has been made 24 hours before the set date or there is a no show on the day you will loose the total amount of the registration fee p.p.
-Pay attention: The registration fee is only for the actual workshop itself and not for further casting costs or precious metals of choice.
The casting of your finished wax piece is an optional choice and therefor all additional costs for casting afterwards are to be paid in full by the workshop participant.
- Jewelry that has been casted after one of my workshops or altered to your specifications cannot be returned or refunded.
( This is your own custom made piece by option choice).
It is always possible that something fails during casting. (cracks, bubbles or just not recoverable)
Unfortunately, this is always an unforeseen risk of the job, so there is always an own risk you will have lost all your hard work :(
(There is no refund on fails or loss of work during casting).
Thank you for understanding♡
I accept payments via Paypal or regular Bank transfer.
Feel free to message me for any details and questions before purchase.
You can always make an appointment to view the more expensive items first or for designing a custom piece, it is also possible to pay then by card (pin-machine) or cash.
I’ll be using the Dutch Postal Service Post.nl for all my deliveries.
Prices will vary on the type of postal service you choose from.
Your choice can be from a regular postal service, with tracking service only or with insured & tracking service. The Dutch Post.nl service postage prices for within the EU and out of the EU (worldwide) can be found online via www.post.nl tarifs.
Choice of which postage is the responsibility of the purchaser and own risk of how the package is sent.
All custom charges are the responsibility of the Purchaser.
Many of the products in my shop are made-to-measure in respect of wrist, finger, head sizes and necklace lengths. It is the customers responsibility to provide the correct measurements when placing an order online. If alterations on these items need to be done, additional Labour and material costs will have to be charged.
If in doubt about any measurements please contact me and I will gladly help you.
Thank you for understanding♡
I will only use your Shipping and billing address and contact information:
- To communicate with you about your order.
- To fulfill your order.
- For legal reasons (like paying taxes).
Thank you again for purchasing a piece of my jewelry and i hope to hear from you again in the future♡
Kind Regards from Laura Prickett.